Filter rows/cells on numerical range¶
This processor filters rows or cells for which the value is within a numerical range.
The boundaries of the numerical range are inclusive. If the column does not contain a valid numerical value for a row, this row is considered as being out of the range.
You can select the action to perform on matching (in range) rows:
- Remove matching rows
- Keep matching rows only
- Clear the content of the matching cells
- Clear the content of the non-matching cells
This processor can check its matching condition on multiple columns:
- A single column
- An explicit list of columns
- All columns matching a given pattern
- All columns
You can select whether the row will be considered as matching if:
- All columns are matching
- Or, at least one column is matching