This processor counts the number of occurrences of a pattern in the specified column
- ‘Complete value’ : counts complete cell values (output can only be 0 or 1)
- ‘Substring’ : counts all occurrences of a string within the cell
- ‘Regular expression’: counts matches of a regular expression
- Case-sensitive matches (‘Exact’ mode)
- Case-insensitive matches (‘Lowercase’ mode)
- Accents-insensitive matches (‘Normalize’ mode)
Note: accent-insensitive matching is only available for ‘complete value’ matching.