DSS can connect to Google BigQuery through a JDBC driver developed by Simba.
As of Octobre 2016, the BigQuery JDBC driver is not released. Beta versions might be privately available from Google. Dataiku cannot provide this driver.
DSS only provides read support from BigQuery. Writing to BigQuery is not supported.
- Creating external datasets targeting BigQuery projects
- Reading data across all datasets and tables.
- Reading all BigQuery data types
- SQL notebook for interactive querying
- SQL query datasets
- SQL query recipes, executed in BigQuery (with a non-BigQuery output)
- All visual recipes (Group, Join, VStack, Window, Filter executed in BigQuery), with a non-BigQuery output
- Charts in Live mode on a BigQuery dataset
- Writing to a BigQuery dataset
- INSERT / CREATE statements in SQL notebook
- SQL script recipes
Connecting to BigQuery¶
DSS connects to BigQuery uing Service Account-based authentication.
- You first need to create a Google Service Account.