Internal stats dataset¶
An internal stats dataset gives you access to raw data for monitoring a Dataiku DSS instance.
- Type. The dataset contains the following information.
- Cluster tasks. Shows the log of all the DSS-orchestrated tasks executed through connections.
- Commits (internal Git). Shows the history of commits made by the DSS backend to the internal Git repository.
- Jobs. Shows the log of all the jobs executed.
- Scenario runs. Shows the log of all scenario runs.
- Object states. For each object, shows the history of its status.
- Restrict to project key. You can retrieve the statistics for a specified project, rather than the entire instance.
- Restrict to connection. (Cluster tasks only.) You can retrieve the statistics for a specified connection, rather than all connections.