ERR_SQL_TABLE_NOT_FOUND: SQL Table not found¶
DSS tried to access a table in a SQL database, but the SQL database does not contain the table.
This error can happen:
- When trying to view a SQL dataset
- If this error occurs on a “source” dataset (i.e. a dataset that is at the beginning of the flow), you need to check the settings of the dataset. The table name might be incorrect
- If this error occurs on a “managed” dataset (i.e. a dataset that is built as part of the Flow), you might need to rebuild this dataset, as it may have been previously cleared.
- Check that, in addition to the table name, the schema name is also correct
- Pay attention to case: most SQL databases are case-sensitive, “MYTABLE” is not the same as “mytable”
- This error can also be caused by permission issues. On some databases, if you don’t have permission to read or write a table, you will get a “table not found” error