An interactive statistics worksheet in Dataiku DSS provides a dedicated interface for performing exploratory data analysis (EDA) on datasets. Using this feature, you can:
- Summarize or describe data samples, e.g. using univariate analysis, bivariate analysis, distribution & curve fitting, and correlation matrices. This falls under the area of descriptive statistics.
- Draw conclusions from a sample dataset about an underlying population, e.g. using hypothesis testing. This falls under the area of inferential statistics.
- Visualize the structure of the dataset in a reduced number of dimensions, using principal component analysis. This falls under the area of dimensionality reduction.
This section of the reference documentation covers the DSS Worksheet and performing EDA tasks in DSS.
- The Worksheet Interface
- Univariate Analysis
- Bivariate Analysis
- Fit curves and distributions
- Correlation matrix
- Statistical Tests
- One-sample tests
- Two-sample tests
- N-sample tests
- Categorical test
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA)