ERR_DATASET_CSV_UNTERMINATED_QUOTE: Error in CSV file: Unterminated quote¶
While parsing a CSV file, DSS encountered the start of a quoted field, but not the end. This prevents DSS from successfully parsing the CSV file.
While this can sometimes indicate a broken CSV file, in the vast majority of cases, this issue is caused by a wrong CSV Quoting style. For more details about CSV quoting styles, please see formats/csv.
Generally speaking, it means you have used “Excel” quoting style (the default) but your file is actually Unix or Escaping-only
- Go to the dataset settings
- Go to the “Format/Preview” tab
- In the “Style” section, select “Unix”
- Save the settings and try again
- If you still encounter an issue, try again with “Escaping only”