Connecting to data¶
The first task when using Data Science Studio is to define datasets to connect to your data sources.
A dataset is a series of records with the same schema. It is quite analogous to a table in the SQL world.
For a more global explanation about the different kinds of datasets, see the Concepts page.
- Supported connections
- SQL-based datasets
- Handling of schemas
- Accessing remote datasets
- Uncached FTP datasets
- Cassandra datasets
- Configuring Cassandra cluster connections
- Configuring Cassandra datasets
- Dataset configuration parameters
- Dataset and table schemas
- Restrictions and caveats